AIM
NGAlexJS

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

WTF LOL

I regret only that it was a minute long. I really hope you make another flash sometime soon.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Awesome.

I was initally going to give this a 7, because there were some missing elements (I mean somethings that were supposed to show up, like the display on the phone). Then I remembered the Wii only has Flash 7, so I gave it a 9. Then I remembered I was actually able to WATCH it on my Wii, so there's your 10.

I did love that last bit, it sad to see it end though. Everyone likes to whine about something, regardless of how stupid or senseless it is. Hell, just the other day I was told not to use "FCs" as an abbriviation for "Friend Codes" because of some Guitar Hero reference.

My point, if people like it, and you like makin' them, don't let a few asses stop you. That said, is there maybe a Grand Theft Awesome II in the future?

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9

RUCKY CADNY.

References to old episodes, parodying a classic, and RUCKY CADNY.
Awesome.

"Winter" "Winter"

5/5

Good animation, the music went well with it. It was rather disturbing, but not particularly disturbing.

Global Warming? Global Warming?

5/5

I approve of this silliness. It made me laugh, whether it be serious or not.

Paper Plane Paper Plane

It was rather creative.

Chaos Sonic Chapter 1 Chaos Sonic Chapter 1

5/5

The animation was a bit subpar, and there was an apparent lack of SFX, but it managed to hold my attention. I just hope the next chapter it a but better.

Some things, you may want to increase framerate a small amount, and adjust falling speed.

knuxrouge responds:

Noted, the movie lags a little and some tweening was a bit abstract. There was SFX, but in limited amount and use. I'll talk it over with my collab members.

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

5/5

Wonderfully made, and it was just awesome.

Hope you make some more. =3

AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep6 AnalogyOfFrozenSheep Ep6

4/5

8 stars for well animated sillyness.

It was synced, and that's all you can ask for a music flash, really.

FrozenSheep responds: