AIM
NGAlexJS

Create your tower defence Create your tower defence

Meh

While this is a wonderful concept, the visuals need quite a bit of work. Everything looks like it was made using default shapes or MSPaint. In essence, tower defense is a simple game, so in my book, if it doesn't look good, I don't really feel like playing it.

Strategy Defense 5 Strategy Defense 5

Very Lacking

This game can be played rather easily. Just send in all your units at once, build all your towers at once, and use your special when defending. That's it. You can probably beat every level like this. There's no strategy, you're just the lucky prick that goes first.

It needs a lot of work. Rethink the game's mechanics.

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

No... just no.

He's not pissed because he got raped by your game. I see the exact same problem. Combining the fast paced games of WarioWare with the insane logic of the Impossible Quiz does not a good game make. The game was awkward in it of itself, and I didn't want to continue after a handful of tries. The Impossible Quiz and WarioWare did that much, kept the player coming back. This... does not.

poxpower responds:

admit it friend/alt account of last guy. You plain suck at this.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 3 Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

THERE'S A THIRD?

Awesome game, if not rather resource heavy. I played the first two, and while different, this one still earns high marks.

Bomboozle Bomboozle

Good game.

THIS GAME WILL NOT WORK IN FIREFOX.
Firefox users with the IE Tab Plugin can use that.

This game was rather addictive, great job with it.

Broken Wings Broken Wings

Awesome.

One of the best shooters I've played.

Fail-safes were kinda broken, maybe you want to have them on a separate button rather than combine all 3, and have the gauge full up much slower, but doesn't reduce over time.

Also, this game is graphics intensive, so put a quality option.

Ingenous Personality Quiz Ingenous Personality Quiz

3/5

It was sorta alright, but with only 2 choices, I didn't really trust the result.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Hardest? Hardly.

This was challenging, although not altogether visually pleasing. Some levels took some doing, but it still got boring.

You wanna know what really IS the hardest game ever? Go play "I wanna be the guy".

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Nice one.

Some questions were a bit unnerving, but I still got a Z+.

Now I would like a list of rankings, so I have a comparison, but other than that, great job.

Briciola Tetris Briciola Tetris

2/5

A generic tetris game. Nothing new, nothing particularly outstanding.

Seriously, at least try to add something original. Maybe powerups in some random pieces?